Question for WylieCat (Dieter)

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Fisher14, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Fisher14

Fisher14 New Member

State:
    SC
    Havn't been on here in a while. Been so darn busy I can't keep up. Just wondering where you landed that nice cat in your avatar? Is that Wylie you're at in the picture at BB landing? Just curious. Heck of a fish!!! By the way, I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to a death in my extended family. You guys catch a ton for me!!

Casey

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Casey....Dieter caught that blue on July 24th at 9 am, Lake Wylie. It weighed 55 lbs. 1 oz. Bring up his name on the members list, and you can find the posts he made about it to read more.

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Hey Casey, sorry for the delay. Yes, I caught it on Wylie, and the picture was at South Point boat landing where it was released safely back into the water. It was the closest one to my house, thus the closest place my daughter could snap some pics of it. I HAD TO GET SOME PICS, because no one would believe I caught that fish in Wylie. I landed a 22 pounder earlier this year in Wylie and some folks looked at me like I was lieing about that one!!!

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

heck of a nice fish.