Question - Fittings for Bait Tank?

Discussion in 'Livewell and Bait Tank Review' started by SmokinBarrel, Jun 21, 2009.

1. SmokinBarrel

SmokinBarrel New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    Where can I get the fittings identified under within the attached pics? Also, is there an alternative foam insulator/sealer that I could use besides the cans you can buy at Home Depot or Lowes?

Attached Files:

2. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That foam looks like a 2 part used for making hot tubs. There is a local dealer here that sells it composites one. We use it for car audio/fiberglass work. You just mix and pour and boom instant hard foam. It seems to expand about 5 times the mixed amount.

3. catfishinsc

catfishinsc New Member

State:
    SC
    Those fittings look like thru-hull fittings you should be able to get at any marine store.

4. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
  5. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    that is 2 part expanding foam that can be purchased from uscomposites.

6. DH84

DH84 New Member

State:
    Eastern NC
    I got that foam from www.uscomposites.com, its thier lightest weight foam, you dont need anything heavy for just insulation, the lightweight stuff costs enough as it is.

As for all those fittings, theres a website i used that i cant remember (im at work at the moment) but i will check out when i get to the house and let you know what it was, they have every kind of plumbing fitting you can think of for a livewell.