question about regs in TN

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TrapperMike, Feb 7, 2009.

1. TrapperMike

TrapperMike New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I went to the TN wildlife resource page and cant pull up the PDF formate for fishing regs,I live in western NC and was planning some trips maybe this year ro lake holsten and lake watauga ,I will just get the out of state anual for $41.00 ,my quation is does TN allow juging and limb lineing ?? and for out of staters with anual liceens ? thanks for any help

2. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    I don't see anything prohibiting it but to be safe call the TWRA toll free number and ask. Be sure and get name of person you are talking to. The number in the Region 4(extreme east end) is 800.332.0900 and the Region 3 offic is 800.262.6704. Good luck

3. TrapperMike

TrapperMike New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    thanks rwiley for the info,

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    If you would like. I can get a copy of the book and mail you?
    Pete

5. TrapperMike

TrapperMike New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    pete
    Thanks for the offer I will just give theTWRC a call this week

6. TrapperMike

TrapperMike New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    thanks for the info ,I am right over the mountain from you in Blowing Rock these 2 lakes one holsten in the summer time( July ,August )is still cool temps wise rather then down the mountain to camp over night we like to go to the little oak camp ground over there and lake watauga ,have friends who ask us to come stay at there place at pioeneer landing .fished that lake my self a few times over the years tough lake to fish,never jugged or limblined it thought with all those little coves watauga has might pan out early in the season .the TN river sounds like ,would be fun ,how long of a ride for you to get there from MT city ?? may i ask
    thanks again for the info .