Quart size Danny Kings?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by georgiamike, Dec 11, 2006.

1. georgiamike

georgiamike New Member

State:
    Texas
    I used Danny Kings for the first time this week end and I am convinced it is an awesome bait. I got it at walmart in the pint size jars. I would like to get some in the quart size. Does anyone know if there is anyone that sells it around Lewisville, TX? I would like to save the shipping and handling if possible.

2. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    i'm north of denton in sanger,just about all the stores that sell minners has DK in both sizes.

jerry

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I don't know where you can purchase it in TX but I can say that you'll be better off to buy the gallon bucket of it.

You'll go thru it fast enough that your trips to the local store will far outweigh your shipping costs, JMHO. Elliot

4. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Check out Tim Hagan Outdoors. He's a sponsor on this website and has his own website as well. Good guy and I hear good prices.

5. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    You'd definately be better off ordering it straight from danny kings website and getting it in the gallon jugs. It's a lot cheaper that way. JMO

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Bother forget the quart and get the gallon. While the upfront cost are a little high the savings come in the amount you buy. I started with the quarts and have since gone to the gallon size. I like the blood and regular the best. As for buying at a store I have no idea. I have ordered through DK's web site and TimHagan also sells it. Good Luck. By the way if you think it works good now wait until the weather warms up

7. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    You can get it from the Danny Kings website itself as well.

8. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Gander mountain has it in all sizes...............and academy has quarts..and some stores gallons....:cool2:

9. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    If you can wait till the Dallas tackle show, you can buy it from him and it's a real great buy. Plus, you might be able to get a 5g bucket.
    Will

10. FishBrew

FishBrew New Member

State:
    North Texas
    I was drifting lewisville Sunday, if you like DK at 50 degree water temps, wait until the water heats up to the 70's and 80's. On Lewisville in the shallows during the summer you can fill up wash tubs with eater size blues and channels. Like others have said, go with the gallon size. Email my fish partner scott@catfishangler.com , he lives in McKinney. Let him know you live local, member of BOC. I got a feeling he'll be able to help you out.