Quantum Hot Sauce

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by etipriga, Feb 13, 2006.

1. etipriga

etipriga New Member

State:
    TX
    Does this stuff work as good as it says. Never have to relube again.:D

Has ne one ever tried it out? Im really thinking about buying some so a little input would be nice.

Thanks

2. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    That is all I use when repairing or cleaning up dirty reels. Quantum has it in the lube bottle and tube of grease that is red in color and they also have it in Yellow color for the super high speed reels(Saltwater). But try it out and you won't be disappointed. It is a bit pricey, but worth it. With that stuff a little goes a very long way.;)

3. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    I have some and use it on my reels and other stuff. I doubt that you can apply it once and it will last forever like they say, but it seems to be pretty good stuff. Just re-oil with it like you would any other oil and you will be ok.

4. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Lube works good. Don't get the liquid unless you have something to dispense it with besides the plastic bottle they give you. The bottle it comes in is poor & you will have more lubricant around the reel than on it!

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I don't know what your talking about. The bottle with the metal tube works great. It gets into small places well. Sounds like you need to check the bottles your buying to see if they have a hole in them or something.

6. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    Glad to hear the reviews on the Quantum Hot Sauce. I have been looking into getting some and had not found anyone with experience. Again thanks alot.:)

Frank

7. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    It is a great product and it will make your reel work better and smoother.