Quantum Big Cat rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by Catfishnewbie08, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Catfishnewbie08

Catfishnewbie08 New Member

State:
    TN
    Anyone know where I can find Quantum Big Cat rods? I checked out the Quantum website and according to them they have come back with a new version of it. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Looked at Bass Pro, Cabelas, and Ebay. Dunno...:confused2:

2. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    I purchase all my Quantum equipment through BP not sure where else to point ya. If you find a better place to do that let me know.

3. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Check out boaterworld it show they have them.

4. Catfishnewbie08

State:
    TN
    Dan, thanks for the website.

What you guys think of the Berkley Glowstick? Obviously I'm shopping around for a new cat rod.

5. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Jamie,
    Have you checked out the rods sold by our sponsors? Many are very popular with our members and have been tried and tested.

Check out the sponsor section by clicking here.

6. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Jamie
    I have played around with them but I did not like the feel of them. All I use for poles now are the Catfish Safari poles. I love all of mine, I hope to get a few more when I get a chance. Give Steve a call and he will set you up with a pole that will last a life time, and pull in a tank if you need to.

7. Catfishnewbie08

State:
    TN
    Thanks Dan, I'll have to give him a call and check out the poles.

8. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    I have 4 big cat rods and lovem 3mh and 1h 7ft10 models u can get them at catfish connection

9. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I've used both rods and find both to be very good rods at good prices. I've seen big fish brought in on both and have reeled a couple in myself on both rods and either will do you just fine. The Glowsticks are about half the price but they are a little more limber. If you go with a Glowstick get the 8ft model. It can cast 8oz and a big chunk of bait.

My personal favorite is the American Spirit Nite Stick Pro Model rod. It's a helluva rod for the price, get the 7'6" one:wink:

You can find all three of these rods at Catfish Connection. Just google search it and go to their online catalog. They got a bunch of stuff for the avid cat man.

10. PaJay-p

PaJay-p Guest

I have and used both thought they were great until I bought 4 of Team Catfish 3/4 ton rods. For a couple bucks more they are well worth it. Plus you'll be helping and great sponsor.

11. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    i have 2 of the big cat rods i like them a lot i got mine from catfish connection:smile2:

12. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Catfish Connection has them