Quanicassee River in Michigan

Discussion in 'MICHIGAN RIVERS TALK' started by hear_kitty, Mar 12, 2006.

1. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Went through there yesterday open water but some ice chunks floating around few guys fishing in the muddy water. But a few more warm days and i think it's time to start the hunt for mister whiskers can't wate to get my new fish cam and see in them holes!!

2. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Don,
    Is the Bay open, or is there still ice on it ! I'm getting excited myself.
    Sparky

3. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Don't forget me as well Don. You guys aren't going to sneak away and catch all the cats this year if I can help it. LOL.

4. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Sparky someone told me there is but it's no good. BUT IF THIS WEATHER KEEPS UP WE ARE IN! Hay vic we would not sneak off on ya bud it will be veary soon working on the boat getting it ready now keep in touch my friend.

5. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Before my daddy passed, he always said, " 1 April" thats the day to be out perch fishing. You go along with that one Don?
    Sparky

6. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    By the way Vic, nice to see you back. Did you get my e-mail about my address. Brain Farts come natural to me!
    Sparky

7. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Iwill buy that lets go!

8. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Sparky,

I didn't get your email because my internet provider has changed since we last spoke. I will PM you with my new address, and yes I am leaning toward doing the sucker thing on the 30th providing that it works out with my wife's scheduling...Don, I will be keeping in touch one way or the other. I won't be fishing through the ice, but rest assured that I will be game when it warms up a little. I like that area by the bay, especially since it holds flatheads as well...

9. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    And all we have to do now is figure out the pattern for the flatties it will get easyer with the new fish cam and fish finder and gps