Quality Time With Brothers

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Mar 10, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Well Skip called me this morning and was gonna hook up with Kip to catch some chubs and do a lil' fishing. Went and hooked up with them at the mouth of Johnathon Creek and the Muskingum River. Well we fished there for awhile and had a few hits but nothing to serious. Water temps were 53 in the creek and i believe 49 in the river. Wont be long fella's. After that we went out and tried the Dillon back waters. Kip had a good hook up and then the fish found a root or something. Deciding to move on, we moved to a shallow spot on the main lake. And we all caught fish. Great way to get the season started. Spending time with friends and catching Cats. Channels are feeding, fat guts on em' full of shad... Thanks guys had a blast. We'll have to get together again real soon...

Attached Files:

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    sounds like a good time for sure, always better when you catch fish, i hope to get out very soon myself

3. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That first one is a FATTY. Good job boys.

4. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    That's one fat channel, Man! Nice job. Kip & Skip too. I'm gonna have to get out that way soon. I got skunked here In Columbus today in the Scioto.

5. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    THATS A SLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GLAD YOU GUYS HAD SOME QUALITY FISHING!!!!!!!!

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    sounds like you guys had a good time and congrats on the fish.

7. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good job, guys! What a difference just a few days can make... I'm gonna head out again this weekend even tho it's spozed to be a lot colder... hopefully that water temps will stay up...

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Good job on a nice 9 pounder Bobby Lee. Next time I won't take so easy on ya lol.

9. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    You had to post the smaller of the 2 i caught didnt ya bobby! LOL! Heres the bigger one!

10. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    lol. Sorry Kip that was the only pic I had on my camera You had the other pics on yours. Least I did'nt post your 1st snag of 2009. lol... Lucky I did'nt get a pic of your new hook setting stance...