Pyma Lake

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by cchichy, Jun 11, 2008.

1. cchichy

cchichy New Member

State:
    Cookport,
    pymatuning lake... we have a camp across the cause way on the ohio ... are there any good cat holes on the pa side near either the causeway or up by the spill way... i got a few days to fish this year and im heading up there ... need some tips:cool2:

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I`ve only fished the lake for walleye and musky but there are a ton of crappie in there, catch a mess and send me some for the Mon river flatheads. LOL!!

3. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    Go man go!!

There are definitely catfish in pymy lake... unfortunately NW catters are a Really small group and the apparently the few that have done it aren't on this forum.

have you tried posing the question to the forum www/fisherie.com- its not my favorite forum but there is truly ALOT of anglers who fish pymy and shenango on it. (theres also a catfish subforum).

Other than that, glory in going after the unknown. With thousands of members, Where the BOC isn't catfishing is likely to be under targeted. and on the same forum I've seen impressive photos and good stories...

jolie

"any fish weighs twice as much when you find it yourself"