putting out a feeler for a possible get together next summer

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by playin4funami, Sep 29, 2009.

1. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Hello, Nebraska brothers!and sisters! I was thinking about having a Nebraska/Kansas mixer next year at Lovewell in Kansas just south of Superior Ne. Right now this is in the very prelim/just a thought stage. I was just wondering if anybody who might be interested in something like this would leave a short post and maybe say if it's a maybe or a definatly would try,just trying to get an idea of what kind of crowd we could get together. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Lovewell has a state park area,plenty of camping spots,electric,restrooms and shower facilities are new and nice in two different locations,nice fish cleaning stations,cabins,lots of good catfish both channells and flats,some non-state park axcess,four decent boat ramps,and tons of bank fishing room,multiple bait and tackle rescources and a marina+eatery. If theres anything else you want to know ask.

Like I said just looking to see what kind of interest this might generate for now!!!!!

2. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I'm in.....how much is a kansas day pass???

3. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    A 24 hour permit is $5.50 for fishing and a 24 hour park permit is $4.20. So it's about a 10 spot for a full 24 hrs. A full year permit is about 42 bucks to fish for anyone interested. great question FMB!

4. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Nobody except FMB interested in a gathering? It could be a lot of fun!

5. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Sounds like a good time except for the Waverly tourney is in Aug and Sept so I probably won't be able to do in those two months. All my money is going into those two tourney's and the Merritt gathering unless I win the lottery.
    But if that happens I'll be on the King Kat tour in MS.