Puttin him on the fish

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Jul 25, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Took Mike (brownie525) out today. His boat is shot so the boy needed to get out on the water. LOL! Hit the river by 6am. Nice mornin cool as a matter of fact. Warmed up to over 90 with a nice breeze. Fished for 10 hours. It was a good day. Caught a ton of fish. They were nailin everything today. Eel,liver,clam and perch. Hit some of my usual haunts for outgoin and incomein tide. Gotta play them tides baby. LOL! Water temp was 76 and the horny males were on the patrol. LOL! Heres some pics to bore ya.

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Some more for ya.

Attached Files:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    This should do it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks for the pics, looks like a fun day fishin. Congrats.:cool2:

5. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hey,

or those Eel's any good to eat ??????

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

You best believe it. All white meat and no bones. Then again anything cooked with bread crumbs in the greese is good. LOL!

7. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    Thanks again BG:cool2: It was nice to finally get back on the river after about a month:crazy:. It was an awesome day with lots of big cats caught and even a new pb for me 11lb channel. There is no man who knows more about cat fishing on the Delaware then Big George he puts you on the fish everytime! Now if youll excuse me I have to get back to cleaning my reels LOL!:tounge_out:

8. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    You guys must have had a really good time pulling in them fish George. Congrats on a very nice catch!

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Looking good guys:wink: George your makin' a brotha homesick with these reports :smile2:

10. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You're gonna make me buy a plane ticket:smile2::smile2: Nice catch and well worth the time you put in. Stay safe and keep sticking 'em!!!

11. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Way to go guys! :cool2: Those eels are sick dude!! :eek:oooh: Do you use em whole or cut?

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Whole if your willing to wait out a big striper in late spring and summer and cut if you want a trophy channel cat from the big "D":wink:

13. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Thanks bro both of those options sound like fun!! :cool2:

14. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    In my experiences fresh cut eel will produce the top quality cats in the delaware time and time again. The thing that gets me is I have never had a problem catching eels in the Big D but there are some mumblings going round that it will be illegal to have or use eels for bait in the very near future as they will become protected. Turns out they are not doing so well in other places of the US but I will say and Im sure George can back me on this that the Delaware is not one of those places LOL

15. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice Cats George and Mike! :big_smile: Thanks for all the pics! :cool2:

16. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Damn BG you been a fishing machine lately lol Maybe you ought to become Captain BG lol

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    They can protect em all they want. Got a ton of em in my bait freezer. LOL! As far as usein a live eel for bait. I would like to meet the fish that would mess with a 2 foot or better eel. LOL! If ya wanna fish em live you are best stickin to the smaller ones. OH, and don't forget to clip the tail. :wink:

18. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    congrads on the fsihing big george &brownie525

19. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    some very nice channel cats there guys! thanks for sharing those with us.

20. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    i was going to post something here but after seeing George's new avitar i lost all train of thought LOL:crazy::smile2: