Pup's first hunting trip

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by troutline, Feb 20, 2008.

1. troutline

troutline New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Took our lab on her first hunting trip and she did not want to give up the duck. She was really proud of that duck. Can't get in hunting clothes or hook up the boat without her getting excited

Attached Files:

2. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Hey, looks like you got a good one coming on there. Won't be long that you won't take $50 for that dog, lol. If your like me, my dogs are part of my family. I love hunting them, love watching them work, and just love having them there to comfort me. They don't get mad at you for not taking the trash out or being late coming home, lol. They are always glad to see you.

don3778:big_smile:

3. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    that sure is a good looking dog. i would love to get me a good dog, but they always seem to eat everything in my house, including the walls and shoe mold.

4. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    I love the picture. This is my nieces pup, Gus. She brought him along on our last trip to the coast so he could "watch Terra and learn". The little sucker stole a drake while no body was looking and ate the neck and part of the breast though.

Attached Files:

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    good looking dog , good luck

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Both are nice looking pups, ghostriver yours looks like he has that "what did i do wrong" look lol!!!!

7. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    She got that pup out of the truck wearing a vest and I jsut looked at them... stunned. She say'd "Gus is ready to go hunting." My brother was laughing at me and my blank stare. :roll_eyes:. Rachel took her Christmas money and bought gus a vest to keep him warm. I told them the I just hope none of the local delta river rats see this. How emabarasing.

8. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Both of y'alls dogs are really nice looking! Never really had a hunting dog, but we do have 3 rat terriers that can scent trail a wounded/dead deer for us. And...we have one very confused redtick coonhound! Thinks he's a rat terrier!

9. troutline

troutline New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nice pup. With a little training he will go a long way. Labs are my favorite dog. Only problem I have is my hubby says I spoil them and they become couch potatoes. Good hunting dogs deserve good loving I say