Pup Pics

Discussion in 'Hunting Dogs Talk' started by iowacatter, Mar 29, 2006.

1. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey everyone just wanted to post a pic of some of the litter of Pointing Labs we have right now. They are 5 wks old. Thanks, Stan

2. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Here they are, Took a bit Im kinda new to this! Thanks, Stan

Attached Files:

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    those are sooo cute!!!

4. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    One more of a female.

Attached Files:

• HW.jpg
      HW.jpg
      File size:
      21.3 KB
      Views:
  5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
  6. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
  7. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    More puppies! Yep, they're still as cute as the first time I saw that picture. Thanks for posting them Stan. :)

I wish I had a puppy....then I could post my own puppy pics. :p

8. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    I have a black lab and a rescued mix. Ya just gotta love a lab puppy. No 2 ways about it. Yours are real cutties. When I got my lab I wanted a yellow, but there were none to be found. So I went with my heart strings and got a black. In the summer the sun is hard on him. His coat gets really warm in 10 min or less. He is a couch potato for the most part, but loves the water. Don't they all ?

9. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cute little fellers. I love pups and sometimes I wish they would just stay that size and be that cute forever. Little pups are great for pickin up women too for the single fellers. LOL:)

10. triggerhappy

triggerhappy New Member

State:
    IL
    WELL THEN...I'll take three of them!!!
    Seriously now, I love dogs and have toyed with the idea of being a breeder once I'm out on my own more than once. Only problem is which breed? St. Bernards...Great Danes....Min. Shnauzers...Chessys...Blueticks (Gascons)...Black&Tans...Pointers...sooooo many options.:)

11. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thank, you all for your kind replys. I am a "Lab Guy" first and foremost but I just love dogs. It is fun to have a dog that will work its tail off all day in the field, sit in the boat and watch you get skunked, or just lay by the recliner and watch TV with ya. Thanks Again for the replys! Stan

12. Langerock

Langerock New Member

State:
    Modesto, CA
    Nice dogs, my dog just had a litter of pitbull wolf hybrids:)..

13. I_try

I_try New Member

State:
    Central Arkansas
    If you click to view my profile youll see a pic of two hound mutts i have. they fight all the time and love to sniff. i think the smaller one is part terrier cause he's always wanting to start the fight even though he's outweighed by 15 pounds, ill post some updated pictures of them here in a bit.

14. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dan, man it seems like a only yesterday these guys were that size! They grow fast, in fact this weekend they will all be going to thier new homes. And I think its safe to say "Everyone is ready for that". Its alot of fun and work but very rewarding to get phone calls, emails, pics, and letters back to tell how they are doing in the home and in the field! Good looking litter you have there. Keep me posted on how they are doing. Stan

15. I_try

I_try New Member

State:
    Central Arkansas
    that little dog in my profile pick is a treer. my father took him on a walk the other day and let him chase a squirrel cause he was interested, he chased it to a tree and was very puzzled how it got up there. anyone have any advice on how to make them a treein hound or links to read?

16. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks for sharing the pics guys, now I will have to get a bigger house when I move so that my blueheeler can have a playmate, and I can have my lab back.

Heres my buddy jake.

Attached Files:

17. lightningmetal10

lightningmetal10 New Member

State:
    new york
    They look cute now but when they have that game up in a tree or sumting theyll look a hellofalot meaner lol!

18. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dan, How is the new litter getting along?

19. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    Say I TRY I had a large airedale that wouldn't tree but he would sure catch them on the ground for you.