Pup out of nt ch gr ch, luck of the draw.

Discussion in 'Hunting Dogs Talk' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Jun 26, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    claimed me and my 5yr old daughter a black-n-tan male pup. we go pick him up when he is winged. his father is- nt ch screaming gator and mother- nt ch gr ch luck of the draw. has any coon hunters heard of his parents? i hope he makes us a good coon dog. my kids are old enough to hunt now and i'am getting back into hunting again, kids are excited about it. fishing and hunting with my kids, dont get any better.

2. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    picking up pup in a week or so, my daughter is pumped. had to post a buddy of mine won his cast 1st place at plott days in indiana friday night, making his 1 year old male b/t a grand champ. it will be good hunting my pup with a dog like his this winter.

3. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    we went to ohio and picked up pup on monday. he is a great looking b/t male pup and my daughter has her baby. here is there first photo.

4. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    cute dog..black an tans make great dogs...rite now i have only walkers and one old red bone that retired a few years ago {miss trade water}
    if ya ever get down to SW part of the state shoot me a PM and maybe we can go run some coons.