Punkinwick Gathering Roll-Call

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by punkin570, Sep 19, 2007.

1. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    :big_smile::tounge_out:Ok Folks, It's That Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tounge_out::big_smile:

If you are anything like me, I'm sure you are excited and anxious to get this thing show started.

There have been many folks I have heard saying I'm thinkin about coming but I dont know yet. Well.........It's time. Due to the need to purchase food, we need a definate headcount of those who will be eating that Saturday. It doesn't matter whether you are staying only one day or the whole weekend, if you plan to eat the group meal with us, we need to know so we can purchase an appropriate amount of meats. So please, think hard on it and let me know by goin to this site....... http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51826&page=52
    and post your intentions.
    Anyone is welcome to come...new members or old....bring family or friends or prospective members with you if you want. Pickwick is one of the best gatherings ever and you really should not miss out on it.
    I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you there, hanging out, eating, BSing, fishing and having a good time.
    DONT FORGET!!! POST!!!
    Have a great day my friends and family:wink:

Leslie

2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    bumpin it up for the evening crowd and newbies.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I would copy and paste this on the gathering thread also.
    Thanks so much for the work and efforts you have out in for this Gathering.
    Pete

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    As per the other thread.

5. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Me and the fishingfanatic are trying to rerange our schedule our clients dont think we should ever take time off. My parents only live about 30 minutes from there we are trying!!!