Punch Bait Recipe

Discussion in 'Homemade baits' started by melvinrose, Nov 12, 2008.

1. melvinrose

melvinrose New Member

State:
    San Angelo, Texas
    Punch Bait Recipe
    Does anybody know how to make punch bait. Like the stuff you can buy in gallon buckets, Sureshot, Danny Kings, ect. thanks, Melvin

2. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I woud like to know.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    You might check out the BOC library for receipts on punch bait. I think those brands you mentioned are trade secrets.

4. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I made some before. It's pretty simple. You need a bucket and a stick. Then pick your ingredients. Mine has chicken livers,blended up,sardines,cheese,shad,minnows,garlic powder,and some fish oil from the sardines. I let the cheese sit in the bed of my truck for a few weeks to rot. I just mixed it all up in an old bucket and put a lid on it. Once it was all broken down into goop,I mixed in cat tails. It worked good as a dip bait before the cat tails. So,I expect good results out of it.

5. sbirnel

sbirnel New Member

State:
    TX
    added bonus...bet know one will steal your truck with that stuff in the back!

6. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    my father has been making punch bait for years doesn't sell it anymore but never intended too people just kept bugging him about it but it grew into a bigger deal than he wanted to deal with so now he gives his recipe away on his web site not sure that i can post it in here if your interested pm me ill send you a link :0a26:

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I made some several years ago......Didn't allow room for air and it exploded in the kitchen. Needless to say, I don't make it anymore:sad2:

8. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    thanks have to try that rick