Punch Bait Recipe Needed

Discussion in 'Homemade baits' started by ggoytia, Mar 16, 2008.

1. ggoytia

ggoytia New Member

State:
    Texas, Fort Worth
    Guys was curious if someone would give the basic ingredient recipe on how to make your own punch bait..
    I have used store brands but would simply try to get a good homemade recipe going.

I will need ingredients and processing instructions please. When I get a good batch going I will share the recipe with detailed instruction on how to..To the providers of help.

2. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    let me get this straight. you want someone to give you a how to and ingredients to make a punch bait so you can give them back a how to to make their own bait ? sounds like the student trying to teach the teacher..

3. ggoytia

ggoytia New Member

State:
    Texas, Fort Worth
    fatfreddy:
    Great Recipe .........Like with any homemade bait other items can be added to make it better based where your at. Just trying to learn how to make some. Now do you have anything related to a recipe that may be productive?
    Hope this answers your reply.

4. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
  5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Check out the BOC library. Lots of receipts to be found on bait making.

6. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Go to the BOC Library you should find alot of baits on there that will help you out

7. ggoytia

ggoytia New Member

State:
    Texas, Fort Worth
    Guys picked up loops recipe will be trying it this weekend. Everything is printed up now just need the ingredients.

I did run into a gent this weekend who advised me he uses chedar cheese, fish sauce,cut strips, wheaties and he uses old mexican sweet bread bleanded up but makes a little ball around a tremble hook