Punch bait question?

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 21, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Got me a big old bucket of Danny Kings. Never used bait like this before. There is no way I'm gonna go through it on one trip. Whats the best way to store the unused portion for the next trip. Other than away from the house. LOL!

2. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    If its going to quite awhile before the next trip I would take a section of saran wrap place over the open container and screw the lid back on to make a good seal so DK won't dry out, store in a cool place.:wink:

3. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Be sure to use the left hand... thumb,forefingerand middle finger to form the bait... then the right hand is ok and clean for "picking and scratching".....suran is a great idea....

Bayrunner Ray

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Saran wrap, or 'cling wrap' is old stuff. Glad now has out something called 'press & seal' that's similar to saran wrap, but is actually sticky on one side. It seals much better than saran wrap.

5. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Stick it in a 1 inch thick steel safe man that stuff stinks....:bad_smelly: I have mine in the basement with a piece of plastic wraped around and lid on so far it hasn't dried out. Don't know if i am going to use it again.....lol........

6. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Did it produce any fish for you?:0a28:

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    BG, just smooth the top of it back over before you put on the lid. That will be enough to keep it from drying out.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    George I keep all my punch bait, dough bait and dip bait in their containers in a fridgerator. Out in the garage. Works good and keeps the wife happy. The night before the fishing trip I set it out.