pumped getting ready to go fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by catfishingricky, Jan 18, 2010.

1. catfishingricky

catfishingricky Member

State:
    kentucky
    its been almost 4 weeks since ive been out. A buddy of mine hooked me up with some skipjack he caught this weekend. (thanks ROB) so im going out to try and put them to good use. Went to bed at 10pm, sleep untill 2:30am been up ever since cant even sleep im so exicited. Its 4am waiting on my buddy chris, who is going to be here at 6am. Going to take him to my favorite place to fish the river. We've not fished togather since i caught that 92# blue. Hes not caught one bigger than 20# i think, so i hope to get him a new pb.
    Going to have the camera with me, so i hope to bring you guys who had to work today back so nice pictures
    to look at. Good or bad will let you know how we do.

2. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    i know exactly what you mean bro. been that way many times. good luck out there, be safe and enjoy yourself my freind. let us know how you fare.

3. Bigben

Bigben New Member

State:
    southcentral,ky
    well i'm off to catch the big one wish me luck .
    if anything at least i got out for the day

4. Bigben

Bigben New Member

State:
    southcentral,ky
    Well went fishing yesterday spent about 7 hrs on the lake But no luck could'nt even get a nibble. i figure i would hit sum hole's i found in the spring but no luck there. guess i was in the right spot at the wrong time
    still had fun getting out all i had for bait was sum frozen shad from last year going to go to the tail waters of the dam and try to catch sum skipjack.and after this bad weather moves out try my luck again