Pulled an all-nighter..

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Wil, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    but didnt catch anything:( o well we had a lot of bites but nothin took the bait, it was just me and some friends at the local pond. usin chicken livers as usual. but im very tired so i think ill get some sleep so i can try again later.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Try, Try Again, then Try, Try Again, then try some more. But if that doesnt work there is always some C4! :lol: I've heard it brings the cats right out of the holes!

3. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That seems to be the typical story for the last couple weeks. They're bound to start eating sometime.

4. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hang in there dont give up.

5. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've been pulling those more often lately. I get out to the lake, plan on leaving at 11 or 12, but just can't seem to make myself leave until between 9 and 11 the next morning.

I had last Friday off, and ended up staying out there from 7 pm Thursday night until 11 am Friday morning. I only left because the room mate needed help moving, otherwise I would probably have stayed until the next morning. LOL

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I feel your pain, they will have to eat sooner or later. hehehe Good luck on the water brother.

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thanks u guys, i dont know y they wouldnt take the bait, usually i can catch 4 or 5 in a couple hours our there. o well i guess they just didnt like me that day:(. ill get them next time though than ill post some pics on here too

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    goin out again wednesday night at a friend of mines grandpa's farm pond
    usin live gills and dead smelly cut shad for bait, should be good. its a new pond, not fished much, and the fish are BIG. and ill take pictures of our catch too and post them on here. idk if rotten liver would work there or not. im guessin they would but idk. idk what the fish like there. ill think we'll just stick with shad and gills cuz ive never caught anythin bigger than 2 pounds on liver idk about u guys.

9. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We had a tounry at home Saturday night and it was slow slow slow. They just kept nibblin the bait. Nothin would take it. 104lbs won the tourney which is low for this time a year and not many people had fish. Things better pick up soon!