PUJOLS smacks 3 today

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by HARVRAD2003, Apr 16, 2006.

1. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Caught the last 2 innings of th Cardinal game today and saw the mighty Pujols hit his 3rd homer of the game to put an end to the game----what an awesome player//unbelievable---he's a great player + he does not bring attention to himself like others do//a team player.

2. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    He is a great player & the best thing is he gives credit for his abilities where it belongs.
    In a postgame interview he made sure to give credit to his maker by saying thank you LORD! :)

3. Rockin' Blues

Rockin' Blues New Member

State:
    st.louis mo.
    he's hall of fame bound,one of the best!:)

4. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    AMEN--I agree with you he gives his thanks to the one who has given him the ability--THE LORD. Giving thanks to God for what you accomplish has a way of coming back as a sweet blessing.

5. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Id have to agree that Pujols is one heck of a player. I dont pay much attention to baseball or follow it much, but he definately has to be hall of fame bound!

6. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Well, he smacked his 4th homer today, all 4 in the last 4 at bats ---he is heading on the path of being the best Cardinal player of all time, I know it's to early in his career to say, but for the first 5 yrs. of ANY player he has outshined them all.

7. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    in the paper i read today the press was asking him what he thought about tieing the recordwith 4 cosecutive homers ? he said:" I DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A RECORD. I JUST LIKE TO GO OUT , SEE THE BALL, AND DO DAMAGE." Albert Rules.

8. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    If he keeps it up it looks as if he'll be a shoe in for MVP again. The Cardinals lost but he hit his 10th yesterday plus he seems to be carrying the team alot. He seems to be humble in his attitude toward the recordss hes breaking---I just pray that he doesn't get caught up in the steroid junk.