Public lake near England, Arkansas?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by 8898dan, May 15, 2006.

1. 8898dan

8898dan New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hey guys
    Has anyone ever heard of a "Tull Lake" just outside of England? One of my buddies says his uncle fishes it all the time and it is awesome. I cant find it on the map. I see some other oxbow looking lakes around England, but none called Tull. Anyways he says you turn right in England to get to it. Anyone out there ever hear of it? Is it Public? Thanks

2. prince

prince Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I've never heard of Tull Lake. But years ago I use to fish at Tull's Landing - but it is NOT in England

It's on the old England highway coming out of Rose City / North Little Rock.

It's also on the turn off to lock n dam at the 'Y' in the old highway.

Sounds like he is talking about a different place / lake. But Tull's landing was great bream fishing years ago - I never tried fishing for anything else.

And it was public (probably still is)

3. Panfish

Panfish New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but Tulls is private now. Ive got a friend that lives on the lake and a few of the locals dont appreciate outsiders coming in.:sad2: There is a launch just off the highway though.

4. 1ucky 0xyg3n

1ucky 0xyg3n New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Yea my buddy said it's private now. So you just gotta know the right people to fish it.