PSE bow question

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Bayoubear, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    ive an old PSE bow, model "spirit" and am having a hard time tracking down any info on it. if anyone has the specs on this, or can post a link to where i can see them i'd be most grateful. ive hunted with it for years, its a great bow, but i know nothing technical about it.

many thanks...
    chad

2. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois

3. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    thanks, about what i figured... an obsolete lesser-end bow in the 50 to 60 lb range. given to me ???? 15 yrs ago? works well, in excellent condition, bout to have it remeasured and suited to the wife... about time she got into bowhunting and besides im ready for a new one myself. LOL

thanks again

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Don't you love how your bow is always a lesser end bow when they come out with new models that they want to sell... But at the time they sold it to you it was the best bow on the market...

5. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    aint that always the case? LOL

truth be told i dont know whats "lesser" about it. it works fine, harvested plenty of deer, and is in great shape for its age. am a little curious as to how the last time i had it tuned and restrung i was told it was set at 72 lbs... odd dont ya think considering its a 50-60 lb bow? was given to me long ago to get me started bowhunting and its done a good job so why change?

time to get the wife involved. going to take it and her to a shop and have it set up at 50 lbs for her. ill give her all my whistles and bells too minus arrows and my "lucky" release. ive already started looking for something new for myself and holy cow........ its been so long since ive looked at new bow gear. like a kid in a candy store.