Yesterday I emptied a large peanut butter jar. My dogs love peanut butter so I gave them the jar to lick. My girl dog Missy got to the jar and being as her head is a little smaller than the boys, she was able to shove her head in and get the jar stuck over her head. She tried to get it off and couldn't. I tried to help but she was fighting me. She soon ran out of air, and I was able to grab her and cut the jar with my pocket knife ( yes, I'm one of those evil guys who carries a knife) and allow her to breathe again. Had I not been paying attention she could have suffocated. From now on, the jar gets cut open before they get to lick it. A careless unthinking act could have easily turned to trajedy,so if you love your little companions, watch out for them. I will from now on.