Props to the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tinlizzy, Jan 15, 2007.

1. tinlizzy

tinlizzy New Member

State:
    New York
    Thanks for all the welcomes, sorry I didnt reply sooner.our power went out.Really looking forward to making new friends, and we would like to go to the gathering inHenderson in June. WEll see.

Hope ya all can bear with me till i get this figured out, there is so many sites to get into. Like how I waited until the series was in full swing,lol. all though I had a great time with steve and helping him with some of the oictures, also enjoyed your pics.

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Beth,

Welcome aboard, you are going to love it here!

Thanks,
    Paul

3. tinlizzy

tinlizzy New Member

State:
    New York
    Thanks Catfish Commando
    I allresdy feel at home here, so many have welcomed me, its really great , allready feel like I know some of the members as Steve has shared so much with me.Steve told me you are going to Iraq, thats heavy duty,just want you to know my prayers will be with you.be safe and remember we here at home and on the BOC will have your back.You will be missed. just wanted to say thanks again.

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Thanks Beth

You're going to really enjoy the friends that you meet here and spending time with them.

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Beth, You must be a very special person to put up with Ol'Splitshorts, LOL!!!
    Can't wait to get "You and Ol'Splitshorts" down here and out of Superyankeeville, LOL!!!

6. tinlizzy

tinlizzy New Member

State:
    New York
    JW, gotta say he is special too to put up with me, the best part of me is brought out by him.,and another thing, dynamite comes in small packages....LOL. Splitshot told me to ask you whats the pink thing all about?
    We would really like to be at that gathering, well see. were really going to try. Steve was telling me about Henderson, Ky, said we might want to check it
    out., by the way Im a red neck yankee...LOL

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You will have to ask DH that one, he is the one that is stuck on all the pink stuff, LOL!!! He is the instigator of all of it on the board, LMAO!!! I am just an unsuspecting victim in all of it!!!
    And they said that having DH as a neighbor would have it's perks, ROTFLMAO!!!