proposition for hot springs area

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by hoglaw, Jul 20, 2008.

1. hoglaw

hoglaw New Member

My girlfriend and I are going to rent a cabin near lake Ouachita in late August/ early September. I mostly canoe in Northwest Arkansas, and thus I don't have a boat suitable for the big lake. I'm looking to rent a boat for three days or so. We are both responsible adults and attorneys. She is a prosecutor and I am in private practice. I don't want to pay $100 per day (or more) for a crappy marina boat, but would love something to tool around the lake on and do some bream/bass fishing and a little cat fishing. We wouldn't be running trotlines or running wild or anything like that.

If anyone has a suitable boat they would be willing to rent for a few days, I'd love to negotiate a deal. Of course, I'd be willing to pay and leave you with a full tank of gas. Also, I'd be willing to trade legal services if you need any work done. I'd be happy to do a couple of wills for a married couple in exchange for the rental. Of course, I'd draft an agreement and would be responsible for any damage to the boat, though I promise I'm very careful and responsible. If anyone would like to discuss this, or know anyone that would, please shoot me an email.
  2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good honest opportunity for someone. Sorry that I don't live in the area. Good luck and I hope you all have a great vacation

3. vetrock

vetrock New Member

Lawyer? Honest? HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

sorry, i have lot's of honest lawyer friends, it was just too easy.
  4. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

SE Arkansas
    That was good,really good.
  5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

Little Rock, AR
    Sorry, don't have anything available, but welcome to the BOC!