Proposed Midwest Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Rainman4u2, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Robert Schoemaker(Schoe) is attempting to hold a large Midwest Gathering in September of 2006. The Gathering would be on 9/8, 9/9, and 9/10 2006 in the Rock Creek Campground south of Clinton Iowa.

If you are interested in possibly joining us, please go to the following link.

www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=736

Thank You
    Ray

2. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I am going to try and make this gathering if possible. Hopefully we can get a few of the Indiana guys to come and have a good time.

3. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Thank you!!!! The Campground is excellent. Plenty of places for campers, or tents. We had a good time there last year with just a few of us, and this year we want more.

Ray

4. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish Member

State:
    Indianapolis, I
    I'd like to attend as well, hopefully i wont have to work

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya planning on attending myself. bring some if those indiana boys up. it will be sure to be a great one. schoe is a great host.

6. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Yeah sounds like a lot of fun, hopefully by next year i will have my own boat. Maybe a few of us indiana boys can carpool and chip in together on gas.

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

8. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indy
    Name:
    Eric
    I will plan on attending, along with my brother. It will be my first time on the Mississippi, I can't wait!

9. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I hope to go to this event as well. Maybe we can carpool down there or go in on a rental car or van. Let me know if your interested.

10. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I am not sure of my schedule, but I would love to attend also.

-brian

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah, that sounds like fun! All of us Indiana guys are a tight bunch! We'll get a big group together and ride down! Thaks for the info Rainman! ;)

12. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=736

If you are still interested in joining us, please go to the above link and let us know. The Mighty Muddy Midwest Gathering will be the second weekend in September at Rock Creek Campground. We will need to know the approximate number of people who are attending so that we may reserve enough spaces with the ranger.

Thank You,
    Ray

13. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish Member

State:
    Indianapolis, I
    I'll be there if i can get some time off !