Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigballer

Bigballer New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looking for a back up prop for my motor. Have a 90 hp Johnson. Any one out there have one they might sale? Not looking for something to make the boat faster or anything. Just looking for a nice one to use as a spare.
    Thanks
    BB

2. DBLATT5404

DBLATT5404 New Member

State:
    CANADA
    You can find new and used props from prop shops, try looking at www.nmpa.net and you can find certified prop shops anywhere in the usa or elsewhere

D. Blattner

Certified member of the National Marine Propeller Association, Canada

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Dont know where in Indiana you are. but down by Cincinnati in Cleves, OH is a shop called Delta Prop. They are very good and do a good job of taking care of ya. I bet an aluminum prop would only be 75-80 bucks. Might wanna check them out.

4. Bigballer

Bigballer New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks for the info guy's. I'm located on the other side of the state so probably won't make it to Ohio. But thanks for the info. I found some for $85 + shipping I guess. I'll look at a couple shops around here but kind of trying to get a price of what it will cost. The guy I bought the boat off of had an extra but told me it was for use when you were goign skiing and stuff. I don't do any of that so no big deal. It will work I'm sure but didn't know if or what kind of difference it might make on the boat. Don't know a lot about boats and just starting to learn.. :) Thanks again guy's.. :)
    BB

5. johndeere nut

johndeere nut New Member

State:
    oldham county,kentucky
    go to www.iboats.com they have all the parts for your motor and also great deals on props i think they are running specials right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.