Prop Shop

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by Nobody Special, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Does anyone know where I can get a prop worked on near Clarksville, Tennessee? I need some more cup added to a prop.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    to bad ya don't live around here. theres a prop repair shop in peoria where i have mine re hubed and get my michigan props. not fim with mo.

3. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    My prop is a bit chewed up from gavel and perhaps a bit out of shape. It is steel. Is there a place in St Louis? Perhaps I could mail it to Peoria? Any thoughts? Hannibal Mike

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Mark if you can't locate one I know a guy in soddy dasie that is real good with props and reasonable to. I will give you his e-mail addy if you want it.
    I have done business with him several times.

5. shadow

shadow New Member

There is a place in Paducah that can do what you want. I forget the name.

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Hey Grumpy, you may try letting your fingers do some walking through the yellow pages, or call your local boat dealership and ask them. Either way, I'm sure you will find one fairly quick. Best of Luck.

7. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I would think calling the boat dealerships around you would get you an answer quick.

8. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    I found a good one in Old Hickory just north of Nashville. I carried my prop up there to get some cup put in it and asked if they could do it while I was there since I lived about 50 miles away. He said "gimme an hour". I went and got something to eat and when I got back, he was done. He did a good job and only charged $35.00 which I thought was a real good price.

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Nope Grumpy, that was an excellent price. Glad you got it taken care of... now, you have no excuse for not getting after the fish, do you? Unless maybe Sneezy, Doepy, Sleepy, Bashful, Doc, and Happy have other plans.