Proof of the paranormal is out there

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i found this on youtube and its convinced me and my buddy to get an Ouija board and see if we can get anything spooky to happen. some of this stuff has logical explanations but other things are just plain freaky. it gave me goosebumps... wait till the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    hey im familiar with that stuff be very careful because you can invite something inside your house you dont want there, you could invite a denomic being.

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i actually kinda doubt anything will happen and id be surprised if anything did happen but its my buddy thats realy freaked hah

4. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Wil:

I'm actually quite cynical about this kind of stuff. I remember reading a story about this many years ago how a guy had moved into a new house & everything was hunky dory for a while. He'd made some improvements on the place, (decorating, electrical wiring etc.) but it was just after he'd had the UPVC windows & doors installed as the WINTER was drawing in that weird stuff really started to happen.

He'd go to work in the morning (when it was still dark) & then come home at night (when it was dark again) to find the LIGHTS switched on. He didn't really notice it at first, but one day he came home to the lights on & told himself "In the morning I'm gonna make SURE that the lights are OFF before I leave".

He did so, but yet again, he came home that night to the hall & kitchen lights switched on. At this stage he started to get spooked & confided in a neighbour whom he asked to keep an eye on the place, gave the neighbour his works number & asked him to phone him if the lights came on. The following evening the neighbour did so & he jumped in his car, belted home, approached his front door (probably with baseball bat in hand) & opened it to find the lights on.

As he walked nervously through the house, he suddenly got the shock of his life when something rubbed against his lower leg & he looked down to see............the cat!!!

He then remembered when he had the UPVC installed, he'd also had a CAT-FLAP installed with it & started thinking...."NAH, it can't be...." but he went through the motions anyway.

He picked up the cat, switched the lights back off, went back outside, put the cat back through the cat-flap & opened the door to see.......

[youtubevid]FEd9-nxaM4E[/youtubevid]

Ok, kitty's switching it OFF in this vid, but it proves they can do it. Sorry bud, but like i said, I'm sceptical:roll_eyes:

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I hope ya dont mean a bass fisherman!!!:crazy:

6. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    That's a pretty freaky video. The crazyest part is at the end.

7. fcrnnngbck25

fcrnnngbck25 New Member

State:
    Lafayette, Indi

LMAO wow that is hilarious

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: I think I want some of that........:wink:

9. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    hah, Will I'm skeptical of all that stuff too, but I messed with one in high school and I never will touch one again. Don't believe a board game can talk to spirits or whatever, but I won't mess with one ever again, thats all I'm saying.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Wil Take some advice from an ole timer.Leave that board alone. That thing is nothing but the Devils Play Ground JMHO. However your a lot better off not messing with it.Seen to many wierd things happen cause of that thing.Just be careful.

11. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    idk ive been lookin around with this stuff on the web and im startin to have second thoughts. part of me wants to figure out what all the hubub is about but theres a chill runnin down my spine since ive read a few things that have happened.

12. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    LOL that too, that would be scary lol

13. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Thats some interesting but kinda scary stuff. Mostly I don't think that stuff will bother ya if ya don't bother it. But if ya mess with it ya leave yourself wide open. I've seen a O board, I don't think I've ever touched one tho. Harmless toy or whatever, someone explained whats wrong with em but I didn't pay close attention. Not sure how to deal with some of the weird strange stuff, so I don't mess with it.

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i agree. ide take the advice and leave that stuff alone. alot of the stuff in that video can be done with some fishing string. others with a little software. that last part. very well could be from a forign horror film. i dont speak the language so i dont know.

there are vids of "demon babys" on youtube. but really if ya look at them and search Harlequin baby. its a skin desiese.

yet that board thing. i just would not want to do it. they tried to get me to as a child. i did for a min or two but just didnt want to go there.

your your own man. but take some advice from us that have been there in our days as a boy. just dont do it.

good luck with your decision.

15. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Will
    Believe me , you don't want to go there. I never believed in things like that until it happened to our family.