proof mellon wasn't FISHING at place in question...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, May 23, 2006.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Mellon wasn't fishing there,he was passing out these flyers,heck he's even on the payroll.Not to mention a few other places as well.The owners figure if he sells these they won't have to pay out any money,and he figures these are the best way to protect the fishies.Peta has even put in an order for a truckload of these.I can't say my source to this info,but lets just say its a reliable source that was there and may even be a partner.COUGHJWCOUGH!!! Shew,had something in my throat,but this person had pics of the place in question on his computer.Looks like you are off the hook for fishing there,but there's more to it...

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    ok,havin probs posting proof,will get it...

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
  4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    it's a ploy...... I was trying to trick these guys into using the Full Circle hooks. I figured I could save some cats!

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I figured I'd let em know you weren't fishing there,nobody can fault you for trying to make a little bit of money and saving them kitties lives.

6. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LMAO! this is gettin to be almost too much!

7. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Everyone please remember that I, at the request of MELLON invented the Full Circle Hooks specifically for him.Use of those hooks by any other person will require a royalty fee be paid,or a copyright infringment lawsuit will be brought against you.It will also require a certified statement by a qualified doctor to prove your brain is still functioning.Only MELLON has the IQ to master the very complicated operating instructions for FULLL CIRCLE HOOKS.:smile2: :lol: :big_smile: :roll_eyes:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hey Jim,could it have been you that was with him marketing your alls Full Circles?My sources could have got the initials mixed up.JW or JH,their pretty similar.I was just trying to clear mellon of any wrong doing.All credit goes to you for inventing these wonderful hooks.By the way,I just had a lawyer call me and leave me a voicemail,this have anything to do with you? LOL!

9. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Lawyers like to use big words like "Cease and Desist" and "Did I just hear an ambulance??" I usually ignore them and since most are blood thirsty vultures ( no offense to any Lawyers here on the board) teasing them with table scraps in exchange to pay off there school loans is fun to watch.... Having worked with litterally thousands of Lawyers at my old job for 11 years has shown me these folks are a completely different breed and come from a different mold then the rest of us ( except Mellon of course) :confused2:

Salmonid

10. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree with ya brother, glad you don't fish there!

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I see a trend here!!!

Most of the folks that are on Mellons side are ******* rs themselves, they must be his partners in this crime, LOL!!!

12. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yup! I see the trend leaning in that direction as well! Them darn payponders!:eek:oooh: