Prom - Anyone else going?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by YeeHaw, May 1, 2006.

1. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Anybody else go to prom? I'll have pictures when they are devolped.

2. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I haven't been asked yet, but I still have my fingers crossed.lol!!
    Have a good time and enjoy it while you can.

3. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    My school didn't even have prom when I was in school. I could always come down to quincy and snacth up a date though. LOL

4. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Go and enjoy while you can.Hope you have a great time.My thinking is party some while you can.As you get oldr it will change.
    :happy:

5. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hey, YeeHaw...have a blast! Me & my high school sweetie & husband of 32 yrs, Buddrice, went to several proms together..."back in the day"! We really thought we were somethin'! You be careful...be smart...be safe. Tell us all about it!:haha:

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Christ, I could not get a date to the junior or to the senior prom. Couldn't talk to girls back then... I could hit a squerril in the head with my .22, and I could catch 5 and 6 lb bass...but girls, no way. I have no idea how I ever got married in the first place.

7. QuincyFisher

QuincyFisher New Member

State:
    Quincy,Illinois
    I went to prom this year. Dance was fun, but afterwards was better. Got rip roaring drunk and showed up late for work the next day :)

Hey Il Hunter I go to QND do you think you guys might be able to maybe score a bit more this football season against us???

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :big_smile: YEE HAW YOU HAVE YOUR SELF A REAL GOOD TIME. BUT BE CAREFUL,DON'T BE DOIN NOTHING STUPID. ENJOY YOURSELF BE CAREFUL YOU CAN HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITHOUT THE DRINKING AND NO HEADACHE NEXT MORNING. (JUST BE CAREFUL.)

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I didn't go to Prom. The night of my Prom, I worked from 5pm - 2am at the local amuzement park.

10. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    I am hoping Jessica Alba or Kate Beckinsale will ask me.

:0a32: :cross:

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    we have a few left over wall flowers that would like to go to the prom

12. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Do You look anything like Mellon in a dress?After seeing that I'm not sure I wanna go anymore.lol!
    I don't remember much of My Prom,the girl I took got Me drunk and took adv.......uh mmm come to think of it, despite the weird clothes and hair-dos(or hair-don'ts)the Seventies wasn't that bad after all.

13. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Man you better go and have a blast! My senior prom was one of the best times of my life! Have fun man and be careful. You will remember that night for a LOOONG time!

14. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey if some hottie chick (she's going to have to be 18 though) asks me to prom, I'll go!!!! :beauty:

15. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Enjoy while you can. I missed mine. I was working all day in south Texas water mellon feilds. Time dark came, I was dead to the world. LOL.

Have a good time. :smile2:

16. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i'd go but my band has a show

17. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Nice dream ya have there Mellon, but alas, like me, no girl in her right mind would ask us to prom.

18. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Ashamed to say but I didn't go to school long enough to attend one. By then I was climbing poles for the USAF.
    :sad2:

19. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    Don't be ashamed of that....at least you were serving your country and protecting all of us so that we could go to prom when we were old enough. I wouldn't be ashamed at all.

YEEHAW....hey man go have one heck of a good time. Don't do anything stupid. In a couple years you will look back and it and laugh at that night and just smile.

20. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    Have a good time and at least go long enough to get pictures made. I didnt even make it and regret not having any pictures. We went to a pre prom party, out to eat, and then to the after prom party. Had a great time nonetheless