progress on the Catfish Crestliner

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by tallmanrus, Mar 31, 2008.

1. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well all , i'm getting a little closer to haveing the boat finished.Just some cosmetics and some lights of some sorts. Something to just light the boat up enough to see what i'm doing at night,wouldnt want to trip and fall in. Any tips are welcomed and appreciated.....Robert

Attached Files:

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Looking good now answer this ...

:0a21:

Catch that flathead yet :tounge_out:

3. Liver Slinger

Liver Slinger New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Looks Great
    I really dont know about lights .

Hope you dont mind me asking What size is your boat & have you had it on a lake yet wondering how she sets with the decks and the seats?

I have my eye on an old fixer uppuer boat.

Good Job
    Thanks

4. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Lookin good tall but would look better if it was in the water with all kinds of fishing gear in it:smile2:

You might try to go to a rv store and get some of those cheap 12v rope lights. You can get them in colors so they won't be bright white.

5. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Ron, no i dont mind . the boat is a 2000 crestliner 16' x 54" semi v . When i got the boat it had these two huge seat in the bottom that you had to step over and trip over all the time ,so the modification started. I love all the room the deck has and all the under storage room it has . If your looking for a good boat to fix up ,my opinion would be a semi v .You can take them anywhere you want and handle great on open water. Since the deck rebuild i havent had it on the water. But will have it out next week. i will let you know how it does . Good luck on your hunt and just have a good time rebuilding it ,i sure did mine .....Robert

6. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Looking good robert:big_smile: Skip-eye added some pimped-up LED lights for night fishing on his new boat, send him a pm robert i am sure he would be glad to share how he done his.:big_smile:

7. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    a row of string lights on each side would be th best.cabelas has them.comes with sticky tape just stickem on :big_smile::cool2: