Profile pics.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Oct 7, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Not alot is said about profile pics. I like to look at other folk's profile. Mine was previously filled with fish pics. During a conversation with a dog lover earlier, I decided to change mine to include pics of my dog. Check it out...I'll br checking out yours. Do many of you look at member's profile?

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Matt, next to posting & reading post I am always looking at others profiles. I feel it brings me closer to them. :wink:

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Yea what Gregory said.

4. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i have been changing avatar pictures every few months, but never put much thought into putting up any profile shots. i will work on that tomorrow.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    To be honest I hadn't really even though about it but I will.

6. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Nope, I dont look at other folks profiles. But when I am having a spark of interest and DO check them out, I noticed that some have included extra pictures of some massive cats they have landed and its a welcome find. Continue keeping up the good work and post your catches. I enjoy seeing them.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am a dummy when it comes to putting up pictures. I bought a digital Camera to go to the Missouri Gathering this past may. Shoot I couldn't figure out how to change my Avatar so a Brother and a Staff member helped me to do that. When it comes to Profile Pictures I have no clue as how to do it. I have yet to make it into the fish bragging area anyway so I guess all I can say is "Oh Well" Sorry, maybe if we're both very lucky someday that will change!!:sad2:

8. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I guess I never really thought about looking at profiles. Hmmm, guess I should do that more, gives a little more insight on the person you are talking with.

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I also never noticed that any photos submitted to the member gallery is at the top of one's profile. You can click on the image to see a bigger view. Cool! I guess I never paid much attention either.:wink:

10. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Matt,

We just added this feature recently. Random images will rotate from all the photos you have in the member gallery.

Upload a profile picture, and have 4 thumbnails randomly rotatted from your member gallery.

Be a total of 5 images at one shot! :wink:

11. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah, I have my biggest catch, my dog, and my boat...:smile2: