Profile Pics

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Aug 9, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Every now and again I'll just start clickin on names of folks that are logged on. You would be surprised at the ammount of folks that don't take advantage of this feature. Sure would like to see some more. It helps me kill time between trips at work. LOL!

Ya would also be surprised at the ammount of folks that have been here for a year or more and have not made a single post. LOL! Come on folks. Ya gotta have some pearl of wisdom to drop on us. LOL!

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    George .i have noticed that also ,the ones that have been here a while an not made any post just don,t know what they are missing :wink::smile2:

3. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    also alot of people don't have photo albums, they must not catch any fish:smile2:

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    or be like me, an be to dumb with a computer to know how to post them on here :wink::smile2:

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If i still have my old digital camera when I get home i will be adding alot more pics of my catches. If not I will use my new one to take plenty more pictures of them big ol hawgs.:wink:

6. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah.. ya gotta give some posts, otherwise we wouldnt be family and ya wouldnt stand out like we all wanna right?? LOL.

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    And then there are some pictures I wish I had never seen such as the one of BG posing on the couch in a diaper :crazy: Still haunted by that one

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Makes ya wonder how many of those folks not posting are competition checkin on us or possibly commercial fishermen learning where we are catchin um.

9. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    thats the truth. took forever to get my profile pic loaded, still tryn to get the rest. puters anger me.lol

10. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    never thought about that before. friggin spies..

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Ya shoulda got that fish to move his fin. LOL!

12. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    If we have spies, that means we're doing something right. HMMMM..... how about we give 'em a little misdirection?:roll_eyes::tounge_out:

13. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    If they have been reading my posts, they are hopelessly lost by now.:wink:

14. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Might be no camera or maybe even don't wanna show their mugs off. Posting used to be a slow thing for me. I never really liked to get mixed into the flow. Shy type lol not.