Profile Info Missing!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Sep 26, 2006.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Please go into your profiles and fill out the info completely. This makes for a friendly atmosphere, your profile will look more professional, and members will know alittle about you. I have noticed a large amount of members just filling out the bare minimums

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I agree with you 100%, Top

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Yep I agree.It's always nice to see a picture of who your talking to and not just a shadow. So come on folks lets get those mug shots up. This isn't AMW:roll_eyes:

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I whole heartily agree. When I see a new Ohio member and there is no information I am greatly disappointed.Man we could be going fishing together if only I knew how close you might be. But If I have to guess, It's your tough luck brother.:big_smile:

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Or not...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    In this world, truth can wait; she's used to it.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I also agree, come on folks. It's not hard to do, just takes a minute, and it will be better for everyone if you do it.

7. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I don't like talking to myself either how hard is it to upload a photo and include a name.

8. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    I agree 1000 %!
    I wonder who will be the first member to say we need to worry about security because the internet is so unsafe and then in another post give their first name even though they have their last name listed in their profile or signature. :roll_eyes: