Problems with the BOC? Get your complaining hat on :)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    If you have found an issue, problem, or have a complaint about how something is or is not working currently, please make a post here so we can track it, and take necessary steps.

Thanks,
    Paul

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i tried to make a new thread in the ohio forum earlier. it made me chose a new prefix.. i tried to post with not chosing, but it wouldn't allow it...other than that all is good.... Also, BTW>.... why is the main page different also now? takes longer to scroll through the main forums in my opinion...:cool2: rollo

3. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Can someone else test the below out:

4. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    We are testing some SEO strategy.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i agree with rollo. the new page make it much harder.:wink:

so may changes at once lol. but ill adjust.

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I take it that means South East Ohio strategy???? LOL .. thats where I'm at chief and if it is gonna work good here, than so be it!!:smile2::wink: rollo

7. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    I can't see names and location on anyones profile. the tabs for them dont show up

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the main forum is a mess paul... i can't jump state to state then to the main page very well now... i dislike that more than anything, and to be honest.. a new member would be lost now trying to figure she or his way around! , the old way was easier in my opinion....rollo

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    this is better now, i don't have a problem with change... but this normal:wink: rollo

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I'm lost as far as this other stuff folks are talkin' about Paul, but I can't see the things Dale mentioned either.

And while I'm sayin' what I want/think.....I STILL miss multi-quote. And there's NEVER been an edit icon on posts in the religious forum.

We're usually RIGHT in that forum, but sometimes people make a mistake.

Thanks for givin' us the chance to say our piece on independence day. I'm still celebrating.. :wink:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree Tanya.. I agree!! rollo

12. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i don't understand why Cheryl has more reps than me:confused2:.......and while i'm on the subject, how in heck did i get so many reps???:eek:oooh:

and i can't believe Paul posted this topic:wink:
    notice how i am biting my tongue?:smile2:

13. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Slowly getting things worked out, with a few more surprises hiding in the weeds :smile2:

Have an issue, make a post here so I can better track it.

14. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You know what would be nice?? If at the start of a thread , you had the date started. Sometimes I click on one thinking it's new, only to find out my brain was there once and forgot.

15. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I tried to start a thread without the prfix and it does make you put one on there and some threads are not about a certain type catfish so it is hard to decide

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    use to have a list of all members you could go to in order to get in contact with someone.Lot of times if a person don't get online for some reason and you want to send a PM to them you can't.No way of finding them.Before you could click on thier name and hello there they are.Really miss that.JMHO

17. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I have tried to simulate all the problems mentioned and everything appears to be working OK.
    I would like to see Multi-Quote back again but apart from that I think things are fine...W

18. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Paul, I'm on a msnTv2 and the " catfish " links that you added are messing me up.

This unit is kinda like the old WebTV. We don't have a mouse so we have to just scroll to links and then hit enter on our keyboard. The new highlight links in regular conversation that you've added now force me to the " catfish " highlighted links. I don't have to click on it but no-matter what, it shows a faint image that moves around the screen....and now I cant always read everything on posts.

I really aint good with Pc language so this is prolly not being understood. Maybe someone else that uses msnTv2 will show up and explain it better. Then again I might be the only one, LOL.

-Jim-

19. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    My computer freezes up every time it tries to process a picture of Big George. Is that normal?:smile2:

20. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

I saw this question about prefixes last ni9te,I went to several state sights,I never saw any prefix,even posted in N M on a thread on flatheads,but I never figured out the dang prefix thing.