problem with nite sticks

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by brinley45cal, Aug 22, 2009.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    i ordered two nite sticks 8 footers medium action rods.well they just came in yesterday and they were 8 footers but they were medium heavy action and the rod eyes on both rods were missing the inserts geez.I think sombody was sleeping on the job.I love the rods and this is the first problem ive had but dang it now im going to have to look up there number and call them and go through all that mess.I could MAYBE see them by accident sending the wrong action rod but to send TWO rods like that and BOTH of the have no inserts in the eyes?come on now somebody dropped the ball on this one.
    anyway thanks for letting a brother vent.

2. Eich

Eich New Member

State:
    Mount Joy,
    It has been my experience that if you "kill the vendor with kindness" they usually will do their best to make you whole (satisfyed). After all word of mouth is a powerful advertisement and vendors don't want negative feedback if possible. Now that you have vented, try some nice correspondance. JMHO. :wink:

Ray

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I hate to hear that, James. I've caught some nice fish on mine, and overall they are decent rods. Sorry you are going to have to go through the rigamaroll. Yes, someone indeed dropped the ball.

Bll in SC

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Start makin' them complaints to the rodmakers. Sorry this happened brother.. life will get better. What goes around, comes around.