Problem with Lowrance LCX25-c

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by FishinginDavenport, May 27, 2007.

1. FishinginDavenport

FishinginDavenport New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Have just had it in operation for a couple days now and this afternoon it did something strange 2 times. I had it set on full screen sonar, setting still in about 15 ft of water. All of a sudden I hear it beep and it is back to the GPS screen and I have to reselect the full sonar screen again. It did this 2 times this afternoon. I was not in front of it at the time so I didnt see it make the change but it beeps each time it did it.

Anybody else have this problem??

2. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I haven't had that problem with mine, I did have a problem with the GPS on my LCX15-MT last year. I called Lowrance and they helped me out with out sending the unit in for repairs. The guy was real helpful, so you might try to calling them for some guidance.

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Sounds like low voltage to me. Is your battery charged?

Call Lowrance if you don't figure it out. But don't bother calling them on a Monday; that's when everybody else calls and you'll be on hold for hours.

4. FishinginDavenport

FishinginDavenport New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Was a fully charged new battery and had just run upriver for 30 minutes. Everything is brand new. We did set with it on for quite some time but didnt think it would use that much voltage or is it just that sensitive.

5. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    I hope you find your answer without having to call Lowrance. The wait to speak with somebody from customer service is horrible.

I waited on the phone for almost an hour the last time i called.

They have a self help on line maybe you can find your answer there.