Problem with Lowrance Customer Service

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by special liberty, Apr 6, 2007.

1. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I broke the transducer off my Lowrance LMS 332C. It's only 7 months old and I emailed Lowrance with some tech questions and checked to make sure I was ordering the correct replacement transducer. It's been 5 days and no reply. I tried calling their tech support phone number - it was busy for over 3 hours and when I did get through I was placed on hold for over 45 minutes when I got frustrated and hung up. I love the unit but their customer service could use some work.

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Tawn, this is a busy time of year, what with a lot of us fishermen tearing up stuff, buying new electronics with all the questions that come with them, etc, etc. I've never had lowrance not respond to an email, although it sometimes takes several days to get a reply. If I'm in a hurry, I always use the phone line, early morning if possible.
    Here's a link http://www.lei-extras.com/store/search.asp?SearchType=Unit&Unit=LMS-332C that should help you determine which transducer you need, and also order if you like. Some places carry these in their stores, such as BassPro. I've ordered from LEI before with excellent service. Good luck.:smile2:

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.