problem with live wells?

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by THE FISH WHISPER'ER, Nov 4, 2005.

1. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

THE FISH WHISPER'ER New Member

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    dont know if this is the proper place but the live well pumps (i think ) have quit working and been blowing fuses (front and rear) in my 2001-lund pro-v they dont fill any more or circiculate some body please help me cause i spent all my money on the boat now have none for the repair man what if anything can i do myself i am pretty handy :cursing:

2. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    You can disconnect your pump motor from the holder and see if the impellor moves freely.

Also, if it does, cut the wires and use a positive and ground wire independant of your boat to see if they come on. If they work fine then your problem is in your wiring in the boat.

The pump motor is just like the bildge pump motor

3. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    i will give it a try i may have sucked up some riverscum or gravle i will be getting back if it dont work or if it does thanks

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    wilson. let me know if ya need help with the bumb knee and all. ill be glad to help out and i can get my tapper back too. :D

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    and ya lonnie. ya asked in the right spot. bobpaul is the one who diagnosed my clutch this summer on the force.

6. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    might get hold of you one evening before it gets to cold ,and i got your topper in the truck as we speak