Pro Wrestling Trivia...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Jan 29, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rep Will BE Given!

Lets start off by mentioning the best stable ever:

Name the original member's of the FOUR HORSEMEN, plus their manager.

WE NEED A PRO WRESTLING SECTION IN THE SPECIAL INTREST SECTION!

2. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Ole Anderson, Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, and Arn Anderson and manager James J. Dillon

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Goog Job Nate!

I cant give you rep for 24 hours, but I will on Monday!

Mick Folley (Mankind, Catcus Jack, Dude Love) wrestled a match in 1994 in Germany. His ear fell off (Yes, A REAL INJURY). Who was he wrestling?

March 16, 1994: Munich, Germany. In a match against ___________ Cactus Jack gets his head tied up between the top and middle ring ropes. Accidentally, Cactus slipped out of the ropes. The tension in the tightened ring ropes was enough to tear his right ear completely off and badly tear his left ear. Part of the right ear was iced and saved. The left required 12 stitches. He continued the match for two more minutes before the planned ending (he lost by pinfall). _________ punched Cactus many times in the side of his head, until his ear just fell off. The referee picked the ear up and gave it to a ring attendant. Cactus was in good spirits afterwards with little damage to his hearing and some trouble with his balance. Cactus returned to the ring April 17, 1994. Reports were that Cactus was planning to take a few months time off to have reconstructive surgery on the ear, but it never happened. To date, he has shown no hearing problems or other ill effects. Only one other wrestler has had their ear ripped off in a match (Yukon Eric against Killer Kowalski). In an ECW interview, Cactus said he woke up in a hospital bed in Munich, German and saw his severed ear laying in a trashcan

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The greatest wrestler of all time was Bo Bo Brazil! Followed closely by flying Fred Curray..dont remember these guys do ya? They are from the 60's...And Bryan quit starting these lame threads just to get rep points

5. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    hey Bryan was it Vader????

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Right again Nate.

This time Flathunter I am the one GIVING rep points! Have'n you ever heard, it's better to give than to receive.

BUT.... seems like noone else is much on wrestling! Come on out of the closet guys.

7. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Heres one for you Bryan. While wrestling in Japan in the early 90's. Who was Mick Foley wrestling when he badly scarred his arm??????

8. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
  9. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    lol no but nice try dink

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It was in Japan. I'd have to think a while who it was against. The Freat Muta comes to mind, but I dont think thats the asnwer. Give me a second.

11. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    ok your on the right track

12. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Hmm barbed wire makes me think Sabu.

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    In '95 Foley beat Terry Funk in one of those "Hardcore Death Match" things to win the tourney. Was this what you were talking about?

14. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Fritz,ThunderBolt Patterson,Wahoo McDaniels,and Ivan!Those were real men!Especially Wahoo McDaniels!:rock-big:
    Ernie

15. Damian_Storm

Damian_Storm New Member

State:
    indiana
    if i remember right foley was wrestling good ol' leatherface.....

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Is that when he got cut from the Chainsaw blade?

17. Damian_Storm

Damian_Storm New Member

State:
    indiana
    to tell ya the truth i don't remember..they were doin' no rope babrwire matches , thumb tacks , bombs...the only reason i can remember the scar is cause my buddy liked leatherface...king of the death matches are getting ready to start here in indiana in febuary...i've thought about doin' hardcore but, it is brutal....

18. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes I bet. How long have you been in it?

I helped out w/ a small fed here in Dayton a long time ago. Never wreslted, just set up, went along w/ some story lines, etc.........

19. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    what fed's did you do? i went to a few of those "union hall" shows a few years back, got drunk as hell and had a blast:D

20. Damian_Storm

Damian_Storm New Member

State:
    indiana
    this is my second year..i've wrestled for central wrestling federation..top notch wrestling...awa supreme championship wrestling....pro wrestling international...it's awesome..