Pro-Cat 240 Test

Discussion in 'Boating' started by catfishsafari, May 15, 2008.

1. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Well so far so good. I have been guiding from my new boat for over eight weeks now. Everyone seems to like the comfort level. I really like the fish ability of it. It is the most user friendly catfish boat I have ever used. It took no time at all to rig it with rod holders and electronics. I did not have to cut or weld anything (for once).

It's as roomy as I hoped it would be. The front deck and live well work great. The rear deck storage was bigger and more use full than I thought it would be. The rear live well is plenty big for daily use. I still see a need for a tournament live well (coming soon from SeaArk).

I have had several BOC members ride and fish out of it and they all seemed suprised at how user friendly it is. Also how you can fish so many out of it and not stumble over each other.

SeaArk is happy with the response to it (wheeew). I think it gave them a lot of ideas for there catfish line of boats.

Oh yea who ever bought the Toffee colored Pro-Cat in Kansas please call me I would love to have photo's of it. I got to see it 2/3rds done and it looked awsome.

Here are a few photo's of it with some BOC members.

Attached Files:

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Well I heard nothing but great things about that Pro Cat. I sure hope to get one someday! Thanks for the post Steve!

3. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I have not heard of any one around Topeka that has ordered one. I will keep an ear and eye out for it.

4. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I think I might know the fellows in the pics!!!:smile2: Seriously though, there's no doubt about it, you guys did a heck of a job putting this boat package together. The ride, and comfort level surpasses any catfish rig that I have been in. I love my current SeaArk, but if I were to purchase another, the ProCat 240 would definenetely be on my list. I have never been in a boat that fishes 4 guys so easy, without tripping over one another. The only thing I would like to see, is some more dry storage. That's about it. The boat is sharp. It looks good, fishes good, rides great, and is one of the most comfortable boats you will ever fish out of. Thanks again to Steve Brown and SeaArk boats for putting together one heck on a boat!:wink:

5. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    The fellows in the boat were the only models I could afford. You have to admit they do look like catfishermen..

6. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    They look like catfisherman. That's about it!!:smile2:

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    That boat can catch fish and we have proof. Gary couldn't buy a fish until he got in Steve's boat. It wasn't very big but I had to get the net on it to make sure it was an official catch.

Steve you guys did a great job designing that boat and one day I will have one. I can't imagine a better catfishing boat, the ride and comfort level is amazing. Well I am getting things packed now and will see you tomorrow Steve, Heather and I are really looking forward to this trip.

One question where is that picture of you standing behind Gary when he finally broke the curse?

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Dangit, I blinked for the pic:embarassed:......that or I was nodding off. Was doing a LOT of that after two straight days of fishing with the youngsters!

We had a GREAT time Steve! I'm still dreaming about that boat!:big_smile:

9. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Can't agree more, Boat handles great and is set up for Cat fishing in total comfort. As far as the on board Models go..... I think its back to the drawing board. LOL

10. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    I think it was a blink. Oh well i guess you get what you pay for. As for the pic of Gary catching a fish I was afraid to show it. I'm not sure I can handle the rush of customers after they see I can even get Gary on fish. But here goes.

Attached Files:

11. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    That guy almost looks like a pro, modeling them boats. All I got to say is Steve, be prepared. If all my buddys see you can get ME on fish, your phone will be ringing off the hook for weeks!:smile2: