Private message Help!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by peewee williams, Aug 1, 2006.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I keep getting E-mail that people try to send me messages,but I am full.I tried all I know how.I finely got to 143.I sent back E-mail twice asking for help.Just sent a trouble ticket.Is there anyone out there that can take them off so that I can get messages.Thanks,peewee-williams

2. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    PeeWee go to you private message box and then click the little white box and that will select all your messages. From their you can delete them. You won't have them anymore, but you will have rtoom for all the new ones.

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Check the ones you want to delete...go to the bottom where it says "move to folder"....change that to "delete".....hit "go" You need to do this with both incoming and sent messages.

4. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    My white box says 143 messages.150 allowed.I click but it don;t do.I have no Idea how it got from150 to 143.peewee-williams

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

PeeWee, you have to click on the "GO" box beside the longer rectangular message box. It will then take you to your in or out folder. Choose one of those by using the blue arrow in the rectangular box. When you get into your in or out folder, check the top box, then go to the bottom where it says "selected messages". Pull the box down from that with the arrow there. The second word should be delete. Click "go" there, and they should disappear.

6. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Sounds like you've got a little problem...hopefully somebody can help you out.

7. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    My white box says 143 messages.150 allowed.I click but it don;t do.I have no Idea how it got from150 to 143.I caint even find those 143 in or out messages.peewee-williams

8. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Folder ControlsInbox contains 4 messages.
    You have 9 messages stored, of a total 150 allowed. (Empty Folder)

PeeWee just click on empty folder

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Dale, I have clicked on "empty folder" many times in the past, but it only removes SOME of the messages, not all of them.

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Hit the send file I bet its the ones you have replyed to.That is the one that may have all them in it.
    Pete

11. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Pee-wee,

Look in your sent items folder also. Every time you send a message, a copy is saved. This counts against your total. You have to delete those also.

12. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    You must empty each folder, Both inbox and sent

13. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    yea! My little problem is that I ain;t smart enough to be stupid.Thanks everyone for the help.peewee-williams

14. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    PeeWee, you got it or do you need additional help?

15. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I won;t know until some one sends me a message,but I think All OK.Thanks peewee-williams

16. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Peewee it still shows its full,
    PEte