Private lake bass

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JEFFRODAMIS, Oct 19, 2009.

1. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    10-19

went out to a private lake arouond 60 acres trying for some bass last night. long story short..me and my dad tore them up..caught over 80 bass in 4 hours brought 13 home smallest being 3 lbs 1 oz and largest 6 lbs 5 oz 4 gallons of fillets:big_smile: freezer is now half full ..now i got to get me a deer and a wild hog

fish were tearing up white spinner baits and hi floater frogs. had tons of doubles on and caught 4 fish in 4 casts 3 times. best trip ive been on this year as far as catching good fish

2. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Sounds like fun Jeffro. Just for an update, the blues are definately picking up at Tawak. Friend of mine boated a 60 yesterday. I caught a few up to 21 pounds on Saturday and 10 up to 13 pounds on Sunday. You need to head east and check it out.

3. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    man i need to get out i havent been fishing for 2 months...havent benn niting good this year and tired of wasting money on bait/gas so ...im might have to got this weekend!!!

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i know it brotha! dont know when ill be able to get away..finally got my overtime back at work got 48 hours so maybe it ownt take every penny every week to get by. if i can make it up there you mind if my dad comes?

getting the time off is no problem i have 41 sick hours and 40 vacation hours i have to sue before the end of the year.