Price reduced!162 acres hunting and fishin land for sale

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by beespringer, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    (( 162 acres hunting land for sale Butler co ky
    I have 162 acres in Butler co KY.mostly wooded, timber was cut in 94-95 ,has 2 ponds ,creeks,wooded bottoms with rolling hill sides.Ive owned this property since 98 ,its been lightly hunted with lots of deer,turkey as well as lots of other critters.There was a boone and crockett 1o pointer killed on the adjacent property a few years ago.If you have been looking for ground for hunting, fishing ,recreation ,investment etc than you need to check this out.
    Askng-1500.00 per acre ))

pm me for questions Thanks,Billy

I put this on the buy and sell back in Feb still want to sell.If you want to put your money in something that will guarantee you a good return on your investment than this is it.This ground lays very nice and is a perfect place to get away.Ky has some of the best huntin in the country at very affordable prices compared to some of the rest of the country.Im not a dealer or agent.I've owned this property since 98.Ive got kids gettin ready to go to college and its time to sell:sad2:Since the economy is slow I've reduced the price to $1250 dollars per acre.The ground has appraised for more than that!Ground wont stay that cheap for long and its gonna be here long after were gone:wink:

price $1250.oo per acre

2. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    Wow sounds like a hell of a deal wish i had the cash. Good luck this should not last long.

Fud

3. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Thanks for the reply.It is a really good tract of ground for camping ,building a home on or general recreation.Butler co is one of the top counties as far as producing trophy deer.There was a huge 260 +nontypical killed last year within 15 miles of my place.I would love to keep it but I have other prioritys right now.

4. Bigfoot!

Bigfoot! New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am guessing that this won't last long. It's a great price! I wish I had the cash to get it. I know you're going to hear that a lot. lol. I used to live in Auburn over in Logan county. That's great land in that area of Ky for hunting and fishing. Good luck selling it!

5. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Good luck with the sale ! This is good deer country I drive thru a little corner on the west ky parkway to our farm in Caldwell co .

6. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Thanks guys..Im supposed to get dsl at the end of the week.When I do I will post some pix.

7. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i would love to c them pic s, whats the deapth of them ponds and size aprx:wink:

8. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Their both between half acre to acre.I had one dug in 98 and put several blues in it some up to 15 lbs its around 13 ft deep.I let some of my buddies fish it and most of em have been caught out, although it does have a healthy population of chub minners in it from where I let em out after fishin..thats one thing you can count on friends for:smile2:
    The other one has some bass and gills in it it was built in the early 80s.
    The creek that borders one side of the farm never goes completly dry and has alot of minners and gills in it, great place for bait or for a kid and canepole:wink:

When I get dsl and can upload some pix Ill take some of the ponds and creeks.

9. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Heres a picture of one of the ponds.Im having trouble getting the rest uploaded.

Attached Files:

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good Luck Billy, It should sell pretty quick ! :wink:

11. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    The first pic is of a bottom with soybeans my farm is the woods directly in the background there is a creek at the bottom of the hill next to the beans thats the property line.
    The second pic is of the same pond as above lotsa big gills and bass in it good place to turn some flats out:wink:

Attached Files:

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    It's a beautiful place Billy. I know that it's hurting you to sell, just as it did our 10 acres of West Virginia mountain woods with a log cabin I built with my own hands. Being debt free far outweighed keeping the property though, as fuel prices made it tough to get up there regularly enough. Good luck on your sale and someone is going to end up with a nice chunkof paradise!

Bill in SC

13. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    That's a nice piece of property! Wish I had the cash to buy for a out of State get a way spot!:big_smile:

14. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Cut me off a 10 acre chunk!!!!!

15. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Come on guys I guarantee it not to rust or rot away and it will gain instead of lose value.:smile2::wink:

16. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    does anyone have 200K i can borrow?:wink: it looks sweet man. i wish i could take it from you. it is almost theft at that price. i hate to say it but i hope it doesnt sell untill i can get it:wink: good luck though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.