Price increase on hooks coming up.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Jun 20, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    New order of hooks are in. So when the old stock is cleared out, priced will go to what the new ones cost me .
    Black Matzuo Octopus Sickles I have 5 packs of them left. Then after those 5 packs the price will increase to the new price.
    Pete

2. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    What sizes do you have left Pete?

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I have them from 1/0,2/0,3/0,4/0,5/0,6/0,7/0,10/0 and 11/0.
    I only have a few packs of the 7/0's left at the price they are listed at now. Will be updating all prices as soon as the few packs of old stock is gone. Not going to do like the gas stations. And raise prices on what I have to the same as the new stock.
    Pete

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We have the gama 8/0 circles now, and there no sharper then the sickle hooks. AS the sickle hooks are scary sharp. And even though the sickle hooks are going up in price. I'm no higher then the others that sell them. Just bought all I could find last order. And at a better price then now.
    Shoot watch gas prices there going up by the hour.
    Pete

5. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    Shiloh, you might take pictures next to a ruler or something. I was looking at your hooks and I have no clue how big they are. The 7/0 looks tiny inside that other hook. Are the 10/0 matzuo too? Are they from someplace else?

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Yes the 10/0 and 11/0 are matzuo also. I hope to get a video of the hooks this coming week . That way I can show the different sizes compared to other hooks.
    May make everyone tired of videos, as I just recived a new one . So watch out for videos on products, and fishing also.:big_smile:
    Pete

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Josh heres a video of the sickle hook in between a 7/0 Kahle hook and a Gama octopus circle 8/0.
    Also the reason the 7/0 looked so small with the 10/0 and 11/0 is they are such a big hook. There huge.
    pete
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8slzUFG1cz4