pretty productive day of bass fishing

Discussion in 'Bass Fishing' started by CatSlayer715, Sep 5, 2009.

1. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    Yesterday i caught the two biggest bass of my life within 1 hour. A 8 lber and a 6 lber. caught one on a shad crank bait and the other on a buzz bait. Had to jump into the water to get them out of the weeds on the bank. Oh yea, i forgot to mention, these came out of a golf course pond. LoL, i also caught the catfish in my avatar in the same pond. the last pic is me releasing the fish.

Attached Files:

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    thats pretty wild man good stuff.

3. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    nice bass, i fish a golf course pond at times , maybe the best kept secret there is lol , only problem they charge me 5 bucks to fish it and they dont allow just anyone out there but yeah the golf course ponds can have some nice fish for sure, they never stocked the ponds i guess just mother nature doin her thing

4. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Nice Bass. Gotta love those golf ponds. Not alot of people know about them and not alot of pressure.

5. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    i agree. and the thing is, its not a pond "on" the course, its behind the course by the maintenance building, so NOBODY is back there but me.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    David thanks for sharing your catch. Nice bass. Enjoyed the pics. Don't you love the way the bass slam a buzz-bait?

7. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    YES! it was epic. I was just watching the buzz bait scootin' along and BAM! i saw that beast roll over on top of it like it was his job! best fighting bass ive ever had. I had to walk him half way around the pond and jump in the water to get him out from under this thick vegetation. I'll never forget it. Thanks for all the comments guys.

8. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    David you most certainly caught some really decent size bass there. Thanks for posting up an the pic's!

9. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    it looks like you found a gold mine:wink: hell your in n.c. judging by some of the pics i see of cats, a mud hole down there is a gold mine:smile2: or they are to my Yankee tail:sad2: good job bubba

10. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    nice catches!