Pretty N Pink

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Oct 21, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Saw this at a parade in downtown Louisiana Sat.What you all thinkof this color for a JD Tractor

Attached Files:

2. KATMANDETTE

KATMANDETTE New Member

State:
    Cedar Key, Florida
    Where the heck did you take this picture????

Mik:big_smile:

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Man, i thought you had started another DH thread, LOL!!!

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Goooooooooooood Gracious! Glad it's not mine,if it were that color would HAVE to go!! JMHO~~~~~Sister Pat:crazy::crazy::crazy::roll_eyes:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am BLINDED........TAKE IT BACK

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I got a phone call last night from DH. He wanted to know the street address that this picture was taken. He has had an APB out on this tractor ever since it was stolen from him in Ohio 3yrs ago. He said that he really misses his lawn tractor and would give a hansom reward for it's safe return, LMAO!!!

7. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    That thing is going to clash with the manure spreader! Kind of looks like someone skinned a Deere.

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Oh, I beg to differ sir, LOL!!!
    It would fit right in with a manure speader, It looks just like what it would be speading, LMAO!!!

9. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Yep, and somehow I just knew that DH's name would show up in this thread somehow! :smile2:

That pink tractor would sure look pretty pullin' a pink bass boat, now wouldn't it?

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Does redneck barbie come with the tractor?

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    All jokin aside hope that aint her drivin:eek:oooh:

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    \

Don't know what her name is ,however I do know that she is the one who owns the tractor.

13. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Good golly miss molly thats one ugly deere. needs to be culled from the herd.

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    This is one "Pink Thing" that DH will just have to dream about.

15. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Didn't I read in the news about that being stolen from a big farm in Henderson, KY a few weeks back? And the normal operator of it was just in tears because it is gone? I think they wrote that the normal operator's name is JW didn't they? I knew something was diffrent last time I was up there. LOL

16. jeremiad

Name:
    Unspecified
    :0a10: Wow, this is one good way to fan the pink flame!

"I'm not one to go 'round spreading rumors; don't you know I'm not the gossiping kind..."

HEE HAW! :smile2:

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    This, coming from a guy that buys pink gifts for people, that give them to other people, that give them to other people,ect......., LMAO!!!

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey Eric, I believe I can shed some light on who stole your tractor. Upon seeing said photo, I decided to do a little research and came up with an astounding yet, unbelievable discovery. YOU AIN"T GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!!! LMAO!!!

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    After digging a little more, I found out some very intresting things about the crime. Come to find out there was a gang of pink loving thugs running insurance scams. The leader of this band of criminals was none other than "Tink-Tink Pinklstien" he goes by many other aliases such as Brian, Whistler, and a few I won't mention, LOL!!! The other members of the Gang are as follows..."Pinky-Twinkie" lovingly reffered to as the Troll, or DH :roll_eyes:, "Danny the Pink" commonly known as Dankitch and, another known rebel rouser known simpley as "The Thong" aka Splitshorts, LMAO!!!
    If you see any of these fellows, be extra carefull, they are well known to drag you into a world of pink things and can really dance well, LOL!!!

20. jeremiad

Name:
    Unspecified
    Aaaaccckkk! What an attack on the senses (including common sense and good sense)! :eek:oooh:

I hope that Catfish Commando doesn't see that picture--he just might place it on the next BOC T-shirt!