Pretty Awesome Phil King Interview - Some really good Catfish Tips For Many

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Either later tonight, or tomorrow, we will release an 11 minute interview conducted with Phil King. To get access to this interview make sure you are signed up on my e-mail list which is located above any page of the BOC.

Some good tips were given, and common questions answered. I think those who view it will like it.

There are many interviews posted in the Catfishing Videos section that you can look at also. Been many good responses about the on the water interview conducted with John Jamison.

Be sure and sign up if you want access to the release.

Thanks,
    Paul

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks Boss ,Ive been out of town and just got back so I'll be checking out the interview.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Can't wait to see it ,Paul. The e-mail and CF Talk are a hit in my books.

4. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    If you are not on my e-mail list, you are going to miss out. This video is going out soon. A very cool interview with a catfishermen that many don't see much about.

To join my e-mail group, plug your data at the top of any BOC page.

5. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Wow!... I just watched the video interview with Paul and Phil King.

Good job, Paul! Phil released several tips and techniques that I'll have to try, and others I've been using, but not well.

Thanks for finding another Conservative Chevy man!:big_smile:

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    another great interview paul!! tons of great info from phil as usual .. thank you phil for some pointers!!!

7. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    There was a black space in the video for 30 seconds or so, I guess we can call it an easter egg, if you watched it to the end.... :crazy:

8. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    gotta see video with paul and phil king! thanks paul

9. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    good interview paul! lookin forward to more in the future!

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Great interview Paul,looking foward to more !

11. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Been some PM(s) about this. You had to be on my list prior to the video going out, you had to click on the confirmation link to be added, the e-mail may have landed in your spam folder.

Phil King interviews are rare, you wont find many, if any, anywhere. He is a pretty careful guy.

He makes a good living at catfishing, you can pick up many nuggets between the lines if you listen close.

I luckily picked up ***tons*** of insider information in 5 days. From boat companies, to retail companies, to rumors, to future upcoming trends.

Other than the areas I was sworn to secrecy, I will release it all. There are catfish courses being sold now for $197 that are not as good as some of these guys shooting from the hip for 15 minutes.

Get on my list for *guaranteed* delivery. The BOC is so huge, many things get lost in the shuffle.

Paul

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I thought the black out was DH thinkin the camera was a mass produced cream filled cake. LOL! Great interview!

1) Dodge

2) Diet pepsi

3) Ruthless dictator

4) Grenade

:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

13. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well done Paul! Loved his inclusion of the "side scan" as well. Getting a demand that that little piece of equipment be added to our SeaArk ASAP!
    It is an amazing piece of techno $$$ but worth every penny according to TONTO!

14. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Paul,
    Enjoyed that video very much. Interesting discussion regarding his minipulation of bait.

15. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Great video. Thanks for the interview. I picked up some good hints.

16. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    :big_smile::big_smile:This is a great video. As usual I picked up some good hints. Thank you for the BOC and the Sponser.:cool2::cool2:

17. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Anyone that really wants to help themselves improve their catfishing needs to be signed up for the newsletters so they can watch and re-watch these interviews!

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching these and am very appreciative of all the info on strategy, rigging of boats, baits, etc. and very effective methods of fishing guys like Phil King, John Jamison and more freely share with the BOC!

If you watch any of these and don't learn quite a few things to help improve your catfishing you ARE NOT paying attention! If you knew all these things you would likely be out there wearing some of the great sponsor's names, using and promoting their products, and most importantly, CATCHING the fish that these pros consistently catch.

Many thanks to Paul and Eric for conducting, filming and bringing us these free, informative videos from these great catfishermen. And many thanks with much appreciation to John Jamison, Phil King, and others for taking time out of their busy schedules to openly talk about and share with all of us the information that helped make them such successful catfishermen!

If you haven't signed up for the newsletter so you can see this awesome interview you are missing out!!!

18. kyleh

kyleh New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Paul, I just finished watching the video and all I can say is wow. I had no idea that you can drift using a trolling motor, I always thought your actually floating the bait for suspended fish or agressive fish.

Excellent interview.
    Kyle

19. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    Great interview. wow at all the information! Thanks!:big_smile:

20. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Great interview Paul,looking foward to more !